Well established Sussex County Delaware Site Contractor is seeking an experienced Fleet service Mechanic (Class B CDL required) with 3 years minimum driving experience. Excellent rate for the right individual. People are our most valuable assets and we strive to have a safe, friendly, drug/alcohol free, OSHA compliant workplace where you can settle in for a long prosperous career.
- Diagnoses company's fleet and equipment failures and makes repairs in compliance with OEM specifications and DOT safety regulations and requirements.
- Disposes of failed parts, fluids and other waste in an environmentally conscious manner.
- Ensures work orders are properly completed and work repair task description is accurate to work completed.
- Removes, cleans, repairs, re-installs and adjusts vehicle components proficiently.
- Complete all services accurately, safely and in a timely manner to meet productivity goals.
- Valid Class B CDL Driver's License required.
- Must provide MVR which is no more than 90 days old
- Must be able to bring/own tools.
- Knowledge of safe operating techniques of equipment
- Self-motivated, responsible, reliable, and willing to work in all weather conditions and environments.
- Positive attitude and work ethic along with excellent communication skills.
- Safely operate drive and maintain company lube truck.
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan