We are seeking full-time Diesel Fleet Mechanic. Excellent rate for the right individual. People are our most valuable assets and we strive to have a safe, friendly, drug/alcohol free, OSHA compliant workplace where you can settle in for a long prosperous career.
- Diagnoses company's fleet and equipment failures and makes repairs in compliance withDOT safety regulations and requirements.
- Required to operate and inspect machines /equipment
- Ensures work orders are properly completed
- Removes, cleans, repairs, re-installs and adjusts vehicle components proficiently.
- Complete all services accurately, safely and in a timely manner
- Valid Class B CDL Driver's License required.
- Must provide MVR which is no more than 90 days old
- May not have more than three moving violations within the last three years
- Maximum of one at fault accident within the last three years
- Must be able to bring/own tools.
- Some computer skills
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time